Friday, April 07, 2006

What I Get for Sleeping In

This morning, after turning my alarm clock off when I meant to hit snooze, I had this odd--and oddly pleasant--dream:

Eric and I were sitting at one end of a long table in a room somewhere, watching Better Than Ezra play a very informal concert. When a pink and yellow fish that looked like a cow and had hinged plastic legs swam through the air and landed on my head, the lead singer of the band picked it out of my hair, put it in a plastic bag full of water, and gave it to a woman sitting across the table. And I thought, disdainfully, that he should have given it to me because she would just put it in a bowl, where it would die because such an exotic fish clearly needs a more carefully regulated habitat than that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Dang--now that's a dream! An analyst could go crazy with that one.

My dream last night was nothing more than trying to figure out how to start an essay I'm working on...and, unfortunately, nothing became of it.

Btw, I think he should have given the fish to you. :)-

4/07/2006 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home