Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Giddy

At about midnight last night, I realized that I now have the time and the freedom to read any one of the hundreds of books on our shelves. For the moment, I'm not writing anything. I'm not reading anything in preparation to write something. Since I've already read almost all of my books, I considered delving into one of Eric's Anne Rice books. But in the end, I decided to reread this book from the box set my grandpa gave me when I was about 7.


Also, I got eight and a half hours of sleep last night, and I had time to shave my legs this morning. I'm very happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

LOVE that book. Congrats on the hair-free legs!

4/04/2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

:) Thanks.

4/04/2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger erin said...

pleasure reading? leisurely showers? full nights sleep? you are a wild woman! kidding - it's amazing how much the little things can make life so much happier...

4/05/2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home