Monday, December 24, 2007

I Must've Been a Very Good Girl

I just swung by the Barnes & Noble where I work to do my last-minute shopping, and when I got there a few of my coworkers mentioned that my Secret Santa gift was in the break room, and that it was a huge bag of stuff. So I went back and opened it, and I don't know yet who my Santa was, but it's someone who gets me. The giant bag contained a little party: Asian-inspired trail mix, cheddar and scallion sourdough twists, dip bowls, plastic cups, beverage napkins, and a mixed six pack of good beer. (For those of you who are interested in these things, it contains Hacker-Pscorr Weisse, Golden Leaf Wheat, Peroni, Sierra Nevada Wheat, Singha Lager, and Sapporo. Ha! All lagers and wheat beers, which Eric doesn't like and won't steal.)

I hope my Secret Santa's intent wasn't that I'd share...because I just don't think that's going to happen. You know, because I'm full of the spirit of holiday giving.

We leave for Eric's parents' house tonight...hope all of you have a wonderful holiday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home