Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spiffynew

Collars!



This excites me beyond reason. But they'd been wearing the same collars for years, and the old tags still had our Bemidji address on them. And these? Well, these tags are swanky and reflect the cats' personalities. Which seems like the important thing when you consider that the cats never leave the apartment unless they're in a carrier, so the tags will probably never have to perform their technical function. If I'm going to be paranoid, I might as well do it in style.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger nrlaumei said...

I'm pretty sure Piper should have a skull and crossbones. :)

11/28/2007 8:10 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Those rock the house. I should get some for Wilbur. Her "Red Letter A" collar is over a year old and needs replacing.

Your kitties are the bomb diggity.

11/29/2007 1:49 AM  
Blogger Laura B. said...

I love the collars! Monty needs one, I think.

12/03/2007 9:11 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

In case anyone's curious, the tags are from Red Dingo. We got them locally, but you can also find them at http://www.reddingo.net.

12/04/2007 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home