Friday, November 23, 2007

On Deciding Not to Look

So there's a shelf attached to the bottom of our computer desk that sits about two inches off the ground. And I'm sitting here with my legs folded up underneath me because...well, it's my natural seated position. But I'm conscious of it now because both the cats have been trying rather hard for the last ten minutes or so to get underneath that shelf. I've never seen them do this before, so I'm pretty convinced there's Something under there. Centipede? Mouse? Tiny alien life form? I don't know, and I've decided to keep it that way unless the thing comes out. Because if I find out what it is, I still can't get to it to do anything about it, and it's easier to pretend Something isn't in your apartment when you haven't actually seen it. This is my dispensation of wisdom for today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, can I come over and join your cats? I am so curious!
Mom

11/24/2007 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home