Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Bad Case of the Crazies

Combine pre-holiday stress with a job change (tomorrow's my last day of teaching, and then we'll be relying much more on the online writing for income), a $98 ticket for expired vehicle registration (because I never received the tabs in the mail after ordering them online), a grandma in the hospital, a day of feeling vaguely sick and disgusting, plus the guilt of not getting through even half the work I had planned for that day, and you end up with a pretty scary Amber.

I'm feeling better now, thanks to burger-fries-root beer float-boyfriend therapy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

That is a whole lot of stress for such a tiny person.

I hate all things to do with vehicle registration. Ug. I am sorry about your grandmother. I hope that she gets well soon.

P.S.
There are few things fries and boyfriends cannot fix.

12/17/2007 3:25 AM  
Blogger nrlaumei said...

Happy Birthday!!!

12/22/2007 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home