Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Feeling Much Lighter Now, Maybe Too Light

I was feeling pretty good today, after collecting 40 bucks for a bunch of old books and ditching a Jeep-load of stuff at the local Goodwill. But apparently today is one of those days when realizing that I've accidentally given the good Cub Foods box with the handles (the one that would be great for tossing in odds and ends on the day of the move) to Goodwill along with the books the used bookstore wouldn't buy, can send me into a spiral of desperate guilt. And that's weird. Don't you think it's weird that even just for a moment, I entertained the idea of driving the fifteen minutes back to Goodwill to see if I could get my box back? Can you picture that? "Oh, you're welcome to one-sixteenth of my belongings, I don't miss those, but you weren't supposed to get the Cub Foods box." So what I'm wondering is whether this special neurosis has been brought on by the stress of moving, or if I'm actually just that crazy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you didn't yell at your boyfriend for not eating all of his chocolate chip cookies.

7/24/2007 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home