Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Freakin' Potter

Tonight, for those of you who live under rocks and are therefore unaware, is the release of the last Harry Potter book. I'm working the Midnight Magic Party at the bookstore, which means I'll be there until tomorrow sometime. Probably 1:30 in the morning. And mixed in with the wow-isn't-that-a-drag, I'm a little excited. Because just think of all the jubilation that will be in the air in that packed-to-capacity bookstore. Also, I'm dressed up as Hermione Granger, which means I curled my hair and put on khakis and a hoodie. And I think I got close enough for the likeness to be noted by a room full of Harry Potter fans:


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, right down to the shocked expression. :D

7/20/2007 8:18 PM  
Blogger Laura B. said...

You look great! How fun that must have been---

7/23/2007 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home