Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Now With More Mystery

I killed my mood indicator. I'd been on the verge of doing it a few times over the past several months and could never quite resolve to it. But I've been changing it infrequently for a long time, and more and more often the word that would really describe my mood wasn't on the list of options. Then, a few days ago, Eric pointed out that I usually changed it from one negative mood to another negative mood. So that settled it. If the mood indicator was making me look like a crabby bitch, it had to die.

From now on, if you're wondering how I'm feeling, assume "content" and picture a tiny yellow smiley face. That's my emotional baseline.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I can barely remember to update my "Loralee is" on facebook every few months.

3/25/2008 10:42 PM  
Blogger Froyd said...

I'd rather imagine you on the verge of apocalyptic rage.

It's how I imagine everyone, and it gives me no end of amusement.

3/26/2008 10:31 AM  
Blogger Clink said...

Heh...like a virtual mood ring.

3/27/2008 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home