Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out, Donna Reed

So my bloggity friend Loralee is giving away an apron, and I would love to have it. (Yes, I said "apron," and I meant it. When you hate spending money on clothing as much as I do, an apron is a worthwhile investment. But I haven't been willing to make the investment yet, and now that a few minutes of writing is all I have to invest for a chance to own a super sexy apron, the miser in me is breathless with maniacal laughter.) The rules say that a blog post linking to Loralee's Fantastic Apron Giveaway gets me additional entries in the drawing. So here it is.

[Maniacal laughter.]

[Asthma attack.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Hee!

They are seriously rocking things. I can't wait to get mine!

3/04/2008 1:04 PM  
Blogger Clink said...

I don't blame you...those are really nice aprons!

3/04/2008 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home