Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm Going to Be Such a Good Writer Now


This is our new bed. Yes, that is actually the model name, and no, I did not push for this particular bed because of the name. I'm almost that much of a geek, but not quite. In fact, I didn't even notice the name until I looked at the invoice after we'd bought it. And then I was admittedly a big dork pretty happy about it.

The real reason we chose this bed is that it's obscenely comfortable, and we got an excellent deal on it. Thanks for that go jointly to Eric's brother (who sells beds for a living) and my stepdad (who's loose with his money). So we're thoroughly spoiled, but we deserve to be, after all the years we slept on our old mattress, which, in addition to being creaky and saggy and really hard on our backs, rolled and heaved like a waterbed every time one of us moved on it. This is a vast improvement.

And now I'm going back to bed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura B. said...

Oh my god. Adam and I got a new bed last spring, and it's wonderful. I'm happy you did this for yourselves :) Enjoy.

3/05/2008 7:24 PM  
Blogger Clink said...

I will forever find amusement in the names of mattresses, nail polish and cars.
I want that job!
Sleep well!!

3/06/2008 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home