Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dinner, Grandma-Style


It's in the oven now. Smells incredible.

Incidentally, I'm afraid this is about all you can expect from me in terms of blog posts for a while. A pretty picture and some Neanderthalic grunting. I've been thinking about blogging lately, but I keep rejecting the idea because I'm pretty sure you'd end up reading either a report titled "What I Did This Week," in the grand 3rd grade style, or some avant-garde rambling about how washing a chicken is eerily like bathing a baby.

I'll be back eventually. We have a couple of trips coming up. Spring is fighting its way into Minnesota. I'll probably have something to say soon.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Rosemary and lemon (That's what's in there, right?) are my favorite things to stuff a chicken cavity with.

Add a nice rub and herb butter underthe skin and I'm in heaven.

3/19/2008 11:26 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Yep, rosemary and lemon, plus some things you can't see in the picture: thyme and a whole head of garlic. It was really good--it came out nice and brown and crispy.

3/20/2008 12:07 AM  
Blogger Clink said...

Bahahaha the baby comment made me snort!

3/21/2008 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home