Monday, March 24, 2008

Babies and Other Stuff.... But Mostly Babies

For Easter this year we drove up to my grandma's house. We had ham and it was delicious. Which was a good thing, since we had ham sandwiches for dinner last night and ham with our eggs this morning. And there were good people there to talk to, including my mom and sister, who are with me in the picture below. I like this picture partly because the other one, where we're all looking at the camera, is a little blurry, and also because it's typical of me that even when someone has just told a joke and it was clearly funny, I'm still very focused on what we're all supposed to be doing.


Since my grandma lives half an hour's drive from Eric's sister, who had her first baby about two weeks ago, we decided make a detour on our way home this morning to visit them. Meet Cole:


He's a pretty cute little monkey-looking fella.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Clink said...

He's adorable!!!

3/27/2008 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home