Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gums

Lately, babies have been smiling at me. All babies, everywhere, including sleeping babies and babies so young their only smiles must involve gas. So many babies have been smiling at me, my days have begun to feel like one of those creepy movie sequences in which a lovelorn guy thinks he sees his blonde ex-girlfriend everywhere, but really it's just a skinny dude and a cocker spaniel. So one of two things is happening: either I'm imagining the babies' smiles, or all the world's babies are trying to tell me something. If it's the latter, then obviously babies have no idea what they're talking about.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

beware the smiles of babes, for their intestinal movements are putrid...and messy.

8/28/2007 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha . . . have they been smiling at Eric too? :)

do you guys have plans this weekend? I just saw a delicious looking recipe for vodka watermelon on girlfiend's blog and have decided to try it -- and I think we'll definitely need help eating it. sunday night?

8/29/2007 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...

8/29/2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Natasha--

No, not so much at Eric. The opposite, actually, I think.

We have plans Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, but Sunday night should be a good time for some delicious vodka watermelon. We'll talk.

8/29/2007 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home