Saturday, June 23, 2007

Addicted to Zen

A few weeks ago my morning yoga tape, after three years of almost daily viewing, wore out. Actually wore out and for a week or so, got stuck in the VCR pretty much every time I tried to use it. I finally gave up and threw it away, but I'm busy during the day and I refuse to do my PM yoga tape after dusk on account of the centipedes. Also, I don't feel like exerting myself so much as to do yoga without someone telling me what to do and when to do it. As a result, I haven't done any yoga for at least a week, and now I'm so full of aches and twinges and tension, I can hardly walk. Or stand. Or lie down comfortably. So I think I'll do yoga now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I skip a morning, I wake up creaking and moaning and have to brave morning yoga and the attack-kitten that comes with it. (I bet Piper doesn't wrap around your leg in tree pose.)

6/25/2007 1:23 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Ha. The worst our cats do is try to eat my hair when I'm in downward facing dog. Or they'll lie down at the end of the mat while I'm lying with my legs closer to my body, and then when I stretch them out again, sometimes they bite my feet.

6/25/2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I'm the same way! I need someone to tell me what to do when it comes to yoga (and only yoga). I have five tapes of Living Yoga with Padma which is on the One Channel and I don't know what I would do without them.

6/29/2007 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home