Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Trying

Blogs present a problem in a world with too little time for everything else. I have to work and clean and shop and cook and study. I want to read and write and watch TV and nap and think and see friends. I'm actually terrible at keeping in touch with friends, and it's a miracle that any of my old friends still like me at all, since I never call when I promise to. Blogs are a way to keep a tenuous grasp on far-away friendships, and I'm feeling my fingers slip. Ugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I am sure that your friends understand.

You are at an age where you have A LOT on your plate.

10/17/2006 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

's ok, I forgive you.

10/17/2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger Froyd said...

dangit!!!

that anonymous comment was from me.

10/17/2006 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home