Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Odds? Slim, I'm Sure.

I've been doing my semi-biweekly major housecleaning today, and Regina Spektor's new CD, Begin To Hope, is in the changer. So I started wondering whether she had any shows coming up in Minneapolis, and got on the computer to check. And yeah, she does have a show coming up in Minneapolis. In about three hours. And I'm willing to be spontaneous, but the two people who might be willing to see Regina with me, spontaneous or not, are either working or out of town. So I guess I'll just have to turn the CD up really loud and pretend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I found out about the show the day before we left for Madison. And guess where she was that night? Madison.

10/21/2006 2:57 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I would have gone to a Regina Spektor show, but I would have to get really drunk so I didn't feel all looked down upon by her female audience, and I would have missed the bear thing.

10/25/2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home