Monday, June 23, 2008

Back

Last night, Eric and I returned home from a very successful vacation. I have a lot of things I want to write about here, things I spent most of the past week writing about in my head, but tonight I'm still too tired and disoriented to sort through the internal notes and the photographs and create a piece of writing worthy of our trip.

So my goal--and be warned that I might not quite make it; the next several days will be full of cleaning (when you leave two cats mostly alone in an apartment for a week, I guess it triggers some kind of cat hair world domination sequence), writing money-making stuff, evening shifts at work, and weekend plans--but my goal is, over the next week, to recount our road trip (with major stops at Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado and Badlands National Park in South Dakota) in a trilogy of blog posts.

Stay tuned.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Clink said...

Welcome back! I can not wait to hear all about it.

Oh...and please send me your email address. As your new best friend I think I should have it. Plus I can't reply to you from my comments...darn "noreply@blogger"

6/24/2008 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home