Thursday, May 15, 2008

Short-Haired on the Outside

At the moment, the inside is having some trouble identifying with the outside. But then again, it's only been given a couple of hours to get used to it.

This morning, I looked like this:


Then this happened:






The ponytail on the counter used to be attached to my head. Obviously, it's not anymore:


My hair hasn't been this short since I was about a year old, and to me, that just doesn't look like me. But give me a couple of days--I think I'm going to like it.

(Thanks, Natasha, for going with me and taking such great pictures at the salon.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Clink said...

WOW! I love it! Have you washed it yet? That will be the weirdest thing...but I find that the 'washing' is the true bonding that occurs with a new hair style.
From my own experience...I cut it all off in Feb and went back yesterday and had her cut it even shorter.
It's addictive to not have to deal with HAIR. Liberating.

5/15/2008 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,
Very fun to see the transformation.
I LOVE it!
Hope you do too!! (and Eric)..heehee
Auntie Amy

5/16/2008 10:41 AM  
Blogger Laura B. said...

I really like it, Amber. Congrats on taking such a big step....!!!!

Changes like this are really fun, I think - - - Enjoy!

5/16/2008 7:38 PM  
Blogger Teriiza said...

AHH I'm not going to recognize you when I see you at my show tomorrow!!

you look like mom now.

I like it though :]]

5/17/2008 12:19 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

Congrats! You look gorgeous. Now you just need some long chandelier earrings... :)

5/20/2008 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Amber--Congrats! Let us know how you feel about it in a few days. I think it looks great :) I hope you think the same soon!

5/22/2008 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home