Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Sister the Rock Star

Tonight I got to see my little tiny baby sister sing in front of a small audience, and I wish you all could've been there. Because her voice is mature and smooth and smoky, like something I could really listen to, and because she wrote one of the songs she sang. She's so talented, I had to smile while she sang, just to let some of the air out of the pride pressing against the inside of my ribcage.

Teresa, I'm honored to be your sister. But--fair warning--when you're famous, I still get to call you "kiddo."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teriiza said...

thank you Amber!

Did you video tape it?
or were you just taking pictures?
I couldnt tell

5/17/2008 11:27 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I took some pictures, all of which came out crappy because my camera sucks, and got video of most of your second song before I used up the memory.

5/18/2008 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I don't have a blog I'll use Amber's to tell Teresa how proud I am of her. Looking forward to seeing you at The Fine Line.
Love,Mom

5/18/2008 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home