Tuesday, January 29, 2008

On Trying to Get Some Work Done


Nina says work is overrated. She prefers cuddling. That usually works with my schedule, except on days like today, when cuddling means digging her sharp knees into my lap and depositing cat hair in my mouth by means of face-rubbing.

This moment, she's sitting in the same spot, purring and following the mouse with her eyes every time I move it. Pretty soon we're going to try the lap thing again, and maybe this time she'll thank me by sitting still long enough that I can write some notes.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Clink said...

I am a sucker for a Calico!

1/29/2008 6:05 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

You know, I'd put a comment in here with a picture of me half-naked in front of my bathroom mirror...I forgot where I was going with this. Anyway.

I hope Nina is well.

Hah.

1/30/2008 2:42 PM  
Blogger Aspen said...

lol

I have the EXACT same problem with my cat.

Cat hair all over my journal articles, books, research paper, laptop, in my mouth... and the whiskers... how do they always find their way up your nose?

1/31/2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger Laura B. said...

My cat did this all the time :) Annoying, but I loved it at the same time.

I stole your "What I'm Reading" idea. I hope you don't mind. I think it's great to see what other people find interesting.

1/31/2008 7:30 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Sometimes I just thing all cats channel each other.

1/31/2008 11:24 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Laura--Cool. I don't mind at all.

1/31/2008 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home