Thursday, September 27, 2007

So This is Wanderlust?

I have things to do. Lots of them. Along with the tasks that arise on a daily basis, my to-do list includes things that aren't urgent but really should have been done days, weeks, or in one case, over a year ago. But am I doing them? Nay. Lately I haven't felt much like doing anything. That includes reading, watching TV, crocheting, and taking hot bubble baths. In fact, the only thing that's been exciting me lately is the idea of stepping away from my normal life for a while. Train rides, campsites, and unfamiliar geographies tantalize my imagination. Tomorrow, assuming I finally get paid, I'm buying a National Parks travel guide. We can't actually leave town for a few months, but I can't wait to start planning our short-term escape.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home