Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mold and Mail

In the words of our (Polish, I think) maintenance guy, "Toilet leaking. I fixed it. I come back next week, fix ceiling. After dries."

The process of fixing the toilet earned our upstairs neighbor a thank you card taped to his/her/their door, and made the ceiling leak so steadily--until it stopped--that a large chunk of plaster is now dangling from it. That chunk of plaster, and the ceiling it used to be attached to, is partially covered with dark green moss-like mold, and my asthma and I aren't thrilled about letting it be there for four or five more days.

But--but! Thanks to the package that finally arrived this morning, I can Zen my cares away with my replacement yoga DVDs. And the new KT Tunstall CD makes me happy too.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura B. said...

ick. but good it's getting fixed!

9/20/2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Yeah, that's the great thing about renting. If you have a decent landlord, someone else will always fix things for you, and you don't have to pay for a bit of it.

9/20/2007 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home