Friday, February 16, 2007

Fun for Book Nerds!

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next three sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five different people.

"How they use the salt, precisely--who knows? Certain I am, however, that a king's head is solemnly oiled at his coronation, even as a head of salad. Can it be, though, that they anoint it with a view of making its interior run well, as they anoint machinery?"

Melville, Moby-Dick

Full-body tackle:
1. Natasha
2. Laura
3. Erin
4. Jessie
5. Loralee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sitting next to my biggest bookcase.

2/17/2007 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to finish that sentence with "Not fair." But I forgot.

2/17/2007 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home