Friday, June 09, 2006

About the Scenery...

Tomorrow evening, we leave for the Cities to visit Eric's brother, sister-in-law, and nephews (babies!), and to look at apartments. Tonight, while telling a coworker about our plans for the weekend, I realized that I honestly could not remember the last time I left town. Given a few more hours to mull it over, I've decided that it must have been the last weekend in April, when I went to finally celebrate Christmas with my aunt and grandma.

No wonder I've been uninspired.

2 Comments:

Blogger nrlaumei said...

Let me know if you find any promising apts! (natasha.rachel at gmail.com)

6/11/2006 4:02 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

As far as getting out of town and getting inspired--I hear ya! I'm glad you took the time to do that. Montana was the best thing V. and I have done since getting married.

I remember now how important that is for not only creative inspiration, but happiness in general.

6/12/2006 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home