Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yup

So I'm relatively new to this blogging thing, and I found out a couple of days ago that when I'm bored/procrastinating/full of obsessive energy with no outlet for it and I haunt my friends' blogs hoping for new posts, they can see how often I've looked at their blogs using a tracker. How very shy-making. Anyway, I have a tracker now, so instead of obsessively checking other people's blogs, I can obsessively check to see who's been looking at mine. But a thought occurred to me: what if I find out that not many people look at my blog? And that's just like me: always inventing new ways to be insecure. Welcome to my least favorite aspect of my personality.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

well thank you for writing that--because now i won't feel like such a freak when i check your blog too often. instead i'll feel good about making you feel good. :)

1/25/2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home