Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Party All the Time

To commemorate my supposed mastery of English literature, we too will be throwing a graduation party. Not to fear, though--ours will be on Friday, not Saturday. There will be food: burgers (beef and veggie), hot dogs, chicken, and snapping turtle (no, I'm not kidding). There will be beverages: soda/pop, kool-aid, and cheap American beer. If you want to eat or drink anything special, please feel free to bring it. Just so you know, some of our family members will be there, including my mom and grandma, but they're cool.

What the hell; I'll just copy Natasha's invitation format.

Friday, May 12
6:00 p.m.
Our house*


*If you don't know where we live, leave me a comment and I'll email you the address and a phone number.

6 Comments:

Blogger nrlaumei said...

Ha ha. Plagiarism! Well, not really. We'll be there, for sure. :)

5/10/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Yay!

5/10/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I won't.
Pout.

:(

5/11/2006 2:00 AM  
Blogger Froyd said...

I unfortunately will not be able to make it. Many apologies...

5/11/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger erin said...

aargh... we just got home from wisconsin (cousin's graduation) and got your message. i hope you all managed to have a good time and celebrate your matriculation with grace and style :)

5/13/2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

We missed you (Erin, Froyd, and Loralee), but the party was still fun!

5/14/2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home