Friday, February 17, 2006

Frozen

Because I rarely get up as early as I'd like to, I haven't been outside yet today. So my only clues to the extremity of the cold have been the little red "-18" in the bottom right hand corner of my computer screen and the hats and thickly knotted scarves of the people walking by on Central Ave. Also, a student emailed me to ask whether I was canceling our class this afternoon due to the cold. And to be honest, I considered it. But I think I'll still hold class. I mean, aren't we Minnesotans after all? Where's the adventure in staying inside on the coldest day of the year?

4 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

two words:
hot chocoloate.

I wish I would've cancelled my class.

2/17/2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

yep, i second froyd's comment (except i don't have class to cancel--bummer).

2/17/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Maybe I should have brought hot chocolate to share with my class. Only seven people showed up.

2/17/2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

Amber, I don't know if you will see this before 10:00, but my car won't start. As such, I will not be able to meet you at Brigid's unless you pick me up. If you'd email me if you get this message, I'd appriciate it. I will also try to locate your phone number.

2/17/2006 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home