Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Update: What's Stressing Amber Out Today?

  • I still need to buy Eric's Valentine's Day present. What it will be is a secret, even to me.
  • In the space between right now and tomorrow night, I must finish the story I'm working on.
  • A reminder came via email today. It said that I have to turn in my application for graduation (along with a curriculum vita and $10 fee) "immediately."
  • By the end of the week, I should have the academic part of my thesis roughly outlined. Ideally, I will write 10 pages of the essay this weekend. I want to have the first draft finished at the end of the month.
  • Next Friday is the application deadline for the summer job I want. I've spoken to only one of my three references, and I'm unsure about the identity of one of the others. Also, the disk that my resume is on died some time ago. And I dread writing cover letters.
  • Sometime soon, I should file my taxes.
  • Starting early next month, I need to start preparing for my comprehensive exams. I have a vague idea of what one of the three will be on.

...I think that's it for now. Actually, I hope so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Thank you for stressing my out.

love,
jessie

(ok--i'll be ok. i hope you will be too.)
love,
jessie

ps.
amber, you're our shining star. you can do it!
love,
jessie

2/14/2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

:-) Maybe I should put a warning label on my blog: "Side effects may include anxiety and depression." On the bright side, I'm feeling a little better now because I went shopping, and shopping makes me catatonic.

2/14/2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I'm noticing that I can't spell any more. Maybe I should go shopping. :)-

2/14/2006 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home