Friday, August 04, 2006

After nearly two weeks of steady packing, moving, and unpacking (mostly solo, because Eric actually has a job), I think the laws of physics are trying to tell me to take a break: I've put together two garment racks today (because we have only one closet and digging in boxes for my clothes every morning has pushed me to the edge of homicidal mania), and both are now broken. If I mix and match parts, I will have one working rack. But my clothes are relatively accessible now, on the freshly mopped floor where they landed after the second rack collapsed, and I can't seem to find energy or inspiration in any of these boxes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

I think inspiration is found in the box/container labeled "Red Stripe: Jamaican Lager"

that's where I often find it anyway.

8/04/2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

...and oreo's. Don't forget the oreos...

8/04/2006 11:02 PM  
Blogger nrlaumei said...

I got three hours of sleep Friday morning, before waking up at 4 because of the heat, then cleaning for six hours before we drove the Bemidji. I think you and I need to go on an escape trip, hunting for tea and jeans instead of hangers and ice cube trays, next week.

8/05/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger erin said...

I agree with froyd - the Red Stripe is a well-known motivator. Hooray Beer!

8/05/2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home